Come and experience the best online video poker at [[company]] and enjoy a different level of poker. For players who like skill games and a chance to win big the online video poker is just what you need to experience. In video poker it’s all about you and the machine and that means a fast game to kill the boredom of waiting.
Popular Video poker
There are different variation in video poker online games and we have some of the most popular versions with very interesting features.
Classic Jacks or Better
For beginners Jacks or Better is the best option because of the relatively low variance and handsome payouts. With Jacks or Better, players can win up to multiple times their stake in a single hand. Get a hand higher than pair of Jacks and you get to be a winner.
10s or Better
In this option, the variations of Jacks or Better get involved and for a winning hand Pair of 10s is a must. The payout table may be different for the games but essentially the strategy is the same.
In this game the cards with a value of 2 get considered as Wild symbols. Deuces Wild is a classic video poker with an interesting twist and the 2s will allow you to score pretty awesome good hands which you can take upon the dealer to double your tokens.
Video Poker Play
The automatic dealer shuffles the 52-card deck and deals you in. You then decide which cards to keep and the ones you wish to replace so that you can create the highest winning hand possible. The steps will guide you to your winning hand:
- Place your initial bet.
- The Video Poker machine will deal you 5 cards.
- Select the cards you want to keep and the ones you want to replace.
- The Video Poker machine then deals you the replacement cards to complete your final hand.
- The higher your hand ranking is, the more you’ll win.
The final hand will be calculated and compared to the prize table. If you’ve got a hand that is higher than a Pair of Jacks, you are the winner and a prize comes with that instantly.
The popular video Poker strategies recommend the following basic rules:
- Always keep a Pair, Three-of-a-Kind, Full House, Four-of-a-Kind, Straight or Royal Flush.
- With Three-of-a-Kind, remove the leftover two cards for the chance to get Four-of-a-Kind and leave a window of opportunity to get a Full House.
- With Two Pair, remove the fifth card for a chance at a Full House.
- Only break down a Flush or a Straight when you have four cards to a Royal Flush.
- Break down a Pair of Jacks or better if you have four cards to a Royal Flush or four cards to a lower straight flush.
- Always hold on to a low pair instead of a single high card.
From our online site you will get instant safe and full access of the Video poker and choose the option you’d like and get winning.