We bring you the ultimate experience of online Blackjack. Enjoy the fun and thrills of world’s most popular game wherever you are and get winning. With easy rules and Blackjack tables for every level player, Online Blackjack suits every kind of player. We make the experience even better with the classic collection and premium selects that every player can have a hand on
Basic Rules of Blackjack
The rules of online Blackjack are really simple. The cards dealt to you and the dealers are worth specific point values. Aces are worth either 1 point or 11 points with all the face cards worth 10 points. Number cards are worth their specific numeric values. Your win or loss depends on the strategy you make, to Hit, Stand, Surrender or Split your cards determines. Some of the basic steps to master:
The Dealer deals each player 2 cards face-down.
- The Dealer deals himself 1 card face-up card and 1 card face-down.
- The players take a look at their cards only and according to their point total, bets are placed.
- The players make the choice to ‘Stand’ with the hand they have or ‘Hit’ and receive another card from the dealer. You can ‘Hit’ as many times as you want.
- The Dealer completes his own hand. He must continue to ‘Hit’ until his reaches 17 Points at least.
- The player who scores a Blackjack (21 Points with initial cards) or who has a card total of less than 21 points that is higher than the dealer’s hand is determined the winner.
The most attractive thing about our online Blackjack is that with only a little experience, players can gain a winning edge over the house. This is a very easy way of fun to beat the fatigue of the day and get winning. The mathematics of the game gives you the leading edge and when properly mastered, will get you on the advantage side over the house. It is quite easy and once you have mastered the basic strategy, you can learn even more Blackjack tricks and tips to give you the advantage you need in taking Hits. For first timers, we have a few tips for you:
- Never hit a hand higher than hard 17.
- Never stand on half of 11 or less; your hand will only improve by taking another card
Always split Aces/8s
- Never split 4s, 5s, 6s, or 10s
- If many Aces are dealt, place your bets conservatively
- Improve your skills with our levelled online resources and accredited players and get to the master level to seal the big deals. You can also go ahead and have some fun.
With our online Blackjack game you do not have to download or install any files. All you have to do is open our online site and get your deals underway fast and easy. Our Blackjack games are fully certified and legal and in the international standards. Waste no time with our very compatible online platform and get winning big.